In-line screen cleaning is the most cost efficient and time-saving solution for your screen cleaning problem.
With a LOTUS EVO system, your screens are fully cleaned automatically: ink removal, stripping, degreasing, rinsing and drying. A few minutes later, the screens are ready to be coated again.
A LOTUS EVO screen cleaning system consists of a machine, an ink cleaning agent and a emulsion cleaner. LOTUS EVO ink cleaning agents are non-volatile and 100% biologically degradeable. As a result, LOTUS EVO screen cleaning systems are the safest systems for the personnel and the environment !
Depending on the conditions of the printer, LOTUS EVO systems are available in different configurations. These configurations are:
LOTUS EVO modular systems are tailor made and adjusted to the condition of the printer. These modular systems are available in throughput heights up to 400cm.
Configuration consists of 1 cleaning module for the removal of ink, 1 stripper module and 1 high pressure fresh water module. This system is especially suitable for small screen printers and screen printers with inks that are easy to remove.
In case of difficult inks (for instance 2-Component inks), or in case of large screens, a LOTUS EVO :5 could be the best solution. Compared to a LOTUS EVO :4, this system has an additional module for the removal of ink. Cleaning the frames in 2 successive modules removes even the most difficult inks.
In case of more difficult inks, LOTUS EVO :4 offers an optimal solution. This system is similar to the LOTUS EVO :3, but it has an extra high-pressure water module before the stripper module. In this extra module, residual ink is removed before the frame enters the stripper module.
Which system provides the best cleaning result for your print shop depends on the specific circumstances. Based on a manual test we can advise you on the best possible solution.
Lotus Evo Compact
LOTUS EVO compact is the smallest complete screen cleaning system. With only 5 meters in length and a throughput height of 125cm, LOTUS EVO compact is especially suitable for textile and small-format screen printers
Lotus Evo Developer
With a LOTUS EVO Developing system, a screenprinter can develop his screens automatically. Irrespective of the quantity work, or the person who develops the screen windows: the quality is always the same.
In-line system for the development of screens.
Easy to operate and cost saving.
Constantly high development quality.
Standard clearance: 125cm, 165cm, 200cm and 230cm;
Other clearances available on request.
The world’s first affordable automatic inline exposure and developmentsystem for screen printing.
Demand for an inline exposure and development system for screen printing with a computer-to-screen system (CTS) is very high. Lumenator II is a practical UV-LED exposure and development system for screen printing. Lumenator II has a vertical construction and therefore a very small space requirement. The Lumenator is used for the fast exposure and development of screen printing stencils made with CTS systems such as Exile Spyder or M & R i-Image S.
• Stainless steel construction
• Standard sizes: 36″x32” and 51”x32”(Other sizes on request)
• All stainless steel or acrylic back available
• Pump system included
• Hose with permeable brush included
• Filtration system included to re-use the cleaner
• The handywash is operated with environmentally safe non-volatile chemicals..
• Safer operating conditions for the personnel, less polluting for the environment
• The dirty screen is placed in the handywash
• After switching on, the pump will take the cleaner from the tank and sprays it through the permeable brush
• The operator can manually wash the ink from the screens
• The cleaner and the ink will run down the screen into the tank
• Once the operator is ready, the screens can be rinsed with high pressure water.
LOTUS EVO squegee washer
To clean your squegees with the same non-volatile chemicals as your screens, we developed the LOTUS EVO squegee washer. With this practical system your squeegees can be cleaned in an environmental-friendly way, without the unhealthy smell of solvents in your production.
- Squegee washer 100 manual
- Dip the squegee in the cleaning liquid
- Move the squegee from left to right along the brushes
- Pencil brushes inside the squegee washer for optimal ink removal
- Lift the squegee from the cleaning chemical and check for residual ink
- Dip the squegee in the water basin in the front to neutralize the cleaning chemical